The Word of God Holistic Wellness Institute

"Helping The World DISCOVER THE WAY of LOVE!"

rousutt's Discussions (73)

Discussions Started (73) Replies Latest Activity

I burst a part of over 100 SS still strike back

I feel particularly vulnerable to something (in skipping school students do not come out brush, being careful to burst into the SS The tea…

Started by rousutt

0 Jun 17, 2015

They have to work together effectively to get it done

I was thinking a lot about the relationship in recent times. I was thinking about teamwork as important to maintain relationships and how,…

Started by rousutt

0 Jun 17, 2015

You will make your own assumptions based on the interpretation

'The challenge is to explore and understand the world's most complete DNF game. After obtaining evidence through environmental details, an…

Started by rousutt

0 Jun 9, 2015

We have fun

The first gameplay trailer explains a little of how crazy this game is.“Uberbad, who make the music, come on a Friday when I’m cooking for…

Started by rousutt

0 Jun 9, 2015

You have to choose

It's quite unforgiving, actually, in that sense. PC Final Fantasy XIV gamer: I was lucky that I never had a satellite shot down but I forg…

Started by rousutt

0 May 27, 2015

It sounds like Valve pulled Earth

For better or worse, Steam is becoming an open publishing platform. That does wonders for the variety of DNF games we get to choose from,…

Started by rousutt

0 May 27, 2015

You're interested in giving AOEO another chance

"The cartoony graphics are stupid." GPG's solution: Leave'em as is This isn't necessarily a problem, but it does put some people off to the…

Started by rousutt

0 May 23, 2015

Which can take part in Dragon Knights

These include the transformation system, can transform into monsters by the guild wars 2 players, as well as the electoral system, which c…

Started by rousutt

0 May 23, 2015

I actually went to the Final Fantasy XIV game store twice

The Wild Bunch didn't glorify violence, but artfully showed how horrible it can be. During January's sojourn to okaygoods headquarters in…

Started by rousutt

0 May 22, 2015

It logs you into Steam

I don't want to use your service in ANY CAPACITY" option - you can't just, you know, use it to download files from their site. It found eig…

Started by rousutt

0 May 22, 2015

RSS

May God Bless & Prosper You!

Peace, The Comforter, The Holy Spirit & The Spirit of Truth!

LOVING TO LEARN ASSOCIATION
"Holistic Wellness and Health"
Health, Education, and  Social Service: Crisis Intervention/Life Empowerment (323) 73-LIGHT
Appointments (323) 402-0422
Loving to Learn Online Store
Loving to Learn Online Store
"Over 300 Low Priced, Quality Products"

Your Holistic Wellness: Spirit, Body and Mind

Unity... Committed to God and You!

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!

© 2024   Created by Drs Joshua and Sherilyn Smith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service