The Word of God Holistic Wellness Institute

"Helping The World DISCOVER THE WAY of LOVE!"

Yes... You Can Eat Chocolate and Lose Up to A Pound A Day! Ask Me How? (323) 73-LIGHT

Welcome to Holilstic Wealth and Health Services!

Our "WOW! Product of the Year" for 2008 is the awesome TRU Chocolate- Beyond A Chocolate Experience! It is a pure, organic sugarless chocolate; which is, certified Kosher (clean); certified glycemic friendly for diabetic and obese children as well as adults (glycemic index, 7) by the National Research Laboratory; and, certified 9 servings of fruit and vegetables in anti-oxidants (ORAC Rating of 3,040).

TRU Chocolate-"Beyond A Chocolate Experience!"
PRODUCT OF THE YEAR
HOW TO STAY FIT EATING ABSOLUTELY HEALTHY CHOCOLATE!!!

IT'S CONSIDERED TO BE A SUPERFOOD, because it has no sugar, no animal products and diary products (vegetarian-vegan friendly)... It has no cholesterol and is low in sodium! Each piece is $2.00, which is very inexpensive considering the benefits. TRU Chocolate can be purchase for $30 per bag of 15 pieces, and makes an excellent New Year's fundraiser, treat and gift! You only need one a day! We're selling this chocolate, also, as a fundraiser for opening our wellness centers. If you like, you can sign up to distribute the chocolate for $10 and purchase it for $21 per bag, selling it for the retail price of $30, earning $9 per bag. People buy dozens of pieces from us at $2 each, and we sell an occasional bag or two a day, earning as much as $100 per day. I've never seen anything like it in my life! We've sold 34 bags in one week... And, also, signed up 10 distributors!

THIS IS A WELL DESERVED PRODUCT OF THE YEAR!

PRAISE THE LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!

Views: 139

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes the body weight and fat can control by eating the good branded chocolate there may be good energy and weight losing technique. If you use the chocolate daily it may sure that your body weight will lose day by day and also try some exercise too. Now we are living a fast moving life and we don't get a proper time for check good food and care our health. As considering the students they don't care about their body with the completion of writing work like thesis and essay. So students please give the work to thesis writing service provider and give importance your healthy body and maintenance.

Overall, I found the Oris to be comfortable on the wrist.I find what Nivada is doing to be very interesting.On a physical level, the experience of wearing the 1996 reissue of the Carrera is almost exactly the same as that of wearing the original Carrera from 1963.The second version is the Gulf II Monaco CW211A, which debuted in 2007 for the 40th anniversary, and the third in the series is the Gulf III CAW2113, released in 2009.A Benrus would have been a logical choice as a gift in 1927. cheap louboutin sandals Caliber: Inhouse caliber 2455While I am decidedly not crazy about the 4:30 date, the Overseas is such a sweet watch in person, and I think the format works well in twotone and would be so much fun on a rubber strap (maybe blue?).Another 50 or more U.
$3,860;Here we see bright yellow accents the power reserve indication and running seconds hand contrasting richly against a matteblack dial.Tudor Black Bay FiftyEight 925The Pelagos name on the dial is executed in a glossy red font and is part of a fourline stack of text (vs.For the Calibre 321 project, OMEGA utilised a dedicated team of experts who worked efficiently over two years and in total secrecy to bring the movement to life.Fossil Group sales, which were at record highs in 2014, have been clobbered since the Apple Watch launch. replica piaget horloges Over the years, it's become a general purpose platform for a wide variety of timepieces, which include the original designs in various sizes, a diver's watch model, and even a skeletonized automatic tourbillon with microrotor.The Voyager 1 probe has been in space since 1977 and is now technically in interstellar space and 14.
I'll begin my plea for this watch by simply stating what it is, and that alone may make a most convincing case: this is a Vacheron ultrathin, minuterepeating wristwatch in pink gold with a sector dial from 1942.When Vacheron Constantin released its last ultracomplicated wristwatch the Tour de L'Ile, which Vacheron claimed as the most complicated wristwatch in the world when it was released for the firm's 250th anniversary 10 years ago the firm counted 16 complications.I would leave 18karat offerings at the altar of the undisputed yellow hoop queen, Sade.The Carbon TPT bezel and caseback almost resembles a Glam Rock style monochrome animal print, the caseband features 5N red gold plates with a clou de Paris pattern (aka a studded belt pattern, the ultimate punk rock signifier and early 2000s Kelly Osborne / Avril Lavine accessory) and the gothicinspired spiderlike crown displays a small skull engraving and encases a synthetic ruby.This is not the case in the Baumatic COSC, however.The SBGY009 carries the 44GS legacy forward through the distinctive contour of its case with Zaratsupolished flanks.It occurred to me to wonder what sort of wristwatch Smiley would have worn as a result of an exchange of emails with the watch community's own closest approximation to Bond, Jason Heaton (I hasten to add, only in the sense that both are welltraveled gentlemen with a taste for adventure;So for longevity and versatility for a beginner collector to a longtime collector, I'd say yes to this watch.
) After doing my research, I reached out to HidaSan and wired a deposit for my own watch, with delivery promised in about 10 months.orologi replica rolex gmt masterThe Tudor feels more like a capable tool watch that's dressed up with a dose of precious metal rather than simply a platform to revive the lurid vibes of twotone watches of the past.42:12 We're excited to get our hands on it Tudor and Rolex are mostly known for the black dials in their sport watches, so it's exciting to see them try something different.Caliber: J880.By the winter of 2020, Ming was gearing up to launch its most ambitious and expensive project yet: The 20.In many ways, the SeaDweller is the best expression of Rolex as a brand.
(21:50) Bouchon Bakery(8:00) The A.I tried on the vintage Aerospace GMT and the modern one in the same session.07mmCase Material: White goldDial Color: Granular charcoal gray dialIndexes: Applied 18K white gold numerals with beige luminous coatingLume: YesWater Resistance: 3 barStrap/Bracelet: Two calfskin straps.
https://is.gd/pMHKWV
https://b2b.partcommunity.com/community/groups/topic/view/group_id/...
http://katfans.com/katsforum/member.php?11863-surch0306
https://www.ganymede.tv/forums/users/surch0306/

The first impression when playing Flappy Bird is that this game is very difficult to score. Some people don't even get the bird in the floating game through the first hole. This game is so difficult that it makes players both angry and funny, and find it difficult to play but extremely interesting.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

May God Bless & Prosper You!

Peace, The Comforter, The Holy Spirit & The Spirit of Truth!

LOVING TO LEARN ASSOCIATION
"Holistic Wellness and Health"
Health, Education, and  Social Service: Crisis Intervention/Life Empowerment (323) 73-LIGHT
Appointments (323) 402-0422
Loving to Learn Online Store
Loving to Learn Online Store
"Over 300 Low Priced, Quality Products"

Your Holistic Wellness: Spirit, Body and Mind

Unity... Committed to God and You!

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!

© 2024   Created by Drs Joshua and Sherilyn Smith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service