The Word of God Holistic Wellness Institute

"Helping The World DISCOVER THE WAY of LOVE!"

EA Sports is on 28 February 2014, the online services for the soccer simulation FIFA 12 complete set. After this date, the game will be playable only in the offline modes. Please players who do not own virtual currency or items for FIFA 12, and want to use it yet, should do so until 27 February 2014 do.

"On February 28, 2014 EA plans to hire 12 associated with FIFA online services.'s Decision to discontinue online services for older EA games are never easy. Developers and operations teams put nearly as much heart and soul into these games, such as the playing customers, and it's hard to send them into retirement But games are replaced by newer games and the number of players of older games goes back to the point -. distributed less than 1% of all online players at peak hours on all EA titles - where it is no longer practical, these games continued to operate We want our engineering and IT specialists to concentrate on the other 99% of the players who play the most popular games, a positive one. . offer gaming experience, we hope that you have enjoyed the games as much as we, and we know your support is greatly appreciated.From http://www.coininfifa.co/.

Views: 7

Comment

You need to be a member of The Word of God Holistic Wellness Institute to add comments!

Join The Word of God Holistic Wellness Institute

Praise Jesus Christ!

May God Bless & Prosper You!

Peace, The Comforter, The Holy Spirit & The Spirit of Truth!

LOVING TO LEARN ASSOCIATION
"Holistic Wellness and Health"
Health, Education, and  Social Service: Crisis Intervention/Life Empowerment (323) 73-LIGHT
Appointments (323) 402-0422
Loving to Learn Online Store
Loving to Learn Online Store
"Over 300 Low Priced, Quality Products"

Your Holistic Wellness: Spirit, Body and Mind

Unity... Committed to God and You!

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!

 

© 2020   Created by Dr. Joshua & Evangelist Sherilyn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service